Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Positive Affirmations - Change Your Thoughts And Speech, Change Your Life

I've tried positive affirmations numerous times in my life without success.

Because I didn't stick with them, repeat them often enough or believe they would attract what I was speaking into my life, they didn't. Duh...

To be honest with you, it was because as a Christian, I was afraid of the Law Of Attraction. The Law of Attraction, more specifically principles of "The Secret" suggest that we have the power. This goes against everything I believe. My beliefs are that my power is not mine, but comes from, to and through me from God. He is my source of strength, power, provision, health an all else I have and will ever need. If you believe in a Higher Power, regardless of what your name for that is, you may be able to relate.

Positive Affirmations - Change Your Thoughts And Speech, Change Your Life

At the suggestion of my Life Coach, I started using affirmations and visualization. I noticed that as I spoke my desires and goals on a regular basis, they just started happening. This led me start digging into the Bible for answers.

I quickly realized that many of the scriptures I had been reading and quoting for so many years took on a whole new meaning. Through this new understanding of God's Word, I now realize that I don't have to ask or pray and just hope that He will answer my prayers and bless me. I now know that He has richly blessed me already. That these blessings are waiting for me to lay claim on them, as long as I align myself with His will for me.

Now I get it. The Law of Attraction is not some woo-woo metaphysical law, it's God's law! How awesome is that!? (If you are a student of metaphysics, no offense, I still love you.

I always understood the following scriptures to be about the size of our faith. I now see them differently. Although your belief is imperative, the main emphasis is on what we say in faith.

He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
Matthew 17:19-21

"Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them.
Mark 11:22-24

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek; and you shall find; knock and it shall be opened unto you. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Matthew 7:7-8

I truly believe if you can get a hold of this principle and really put it into practice your life, your family and your business will be transformed!

Here are some of the scriptures that have always been a comfort, now have taken on a whole new meaning for me.

He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all-how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?
-Romans 8:32

God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.
-2 Corinthians 9:8

I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
-Jeremiah 29:11

He will give me the desires of my heart.
-Psalm 37:4

Everything is possible for him who believes.
-Mark 9:23

Remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you the power to get wealth.
-Deuteronomy 8:18

It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.
-Psalm 18:32-36

Your Father knoweth what things you have need of before you ask Him.
- Matthew 6:8

I will never fail you or forsake you.
- Hebrews 13:5

The Lord will guide you always, he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land. You will be like a spring whose waters never fail.
- Isaiah 58:11

Regardless of your spiritual beliefs, God's Law of Attraction is at work in your life. If you are thinking and speaking negative things, that's what you are getting. Think about it. The results don't lie. If you are consciously making the effort to attract good things into your life, you will begin to see those fruits.

Positive Affirmations - Change Your Thoughts And Speech, Change Your Life
Check For The New Release in Health, Fitness & Dieting Category of Books NOW!
Check What Are The Top Cooking Books in Last 90 Days Best Cheap Deal!
Check For Cookbooks Best Sellers 2012 Discount OFFER!
Check for Top 100 Most Popular Books People Are Buying Daily Price Update!
Check For 100 New Release & BestSeller Books For Your Collection

Receive Celene's complementary 3 part audio training series to build your online business at http://myonlinebusinesstraining.com

Celene Teaches You How To Build And Maintain Your WordPress Website And The Marketing Strategies To Get The Free Traffic You Need To Increase Your Blogs Readership And Build An Online Business. It Isn't Hard, If You Know How.

watch mobile phone Best Buy Hon Products Hon Simplicity Ii Systems

No comments:

Post a Comment